September 1, 2011

Sardonicism

I am 79.6% sure that life is just fucking with me right now. So, going with today's general theme of shit, I'm going to post a few pictures that I don't really like all that much but I feel that I can't just leave them out of the blog.

Implosion

This is a bunch of "negative" emotions all imploding inwards on me.



Cracked
This represents the crack that spirals out into something huge and then everything shatters into a huge meltdown.
                                                                                                                                                                                 





Leak
It looks like a uvula. But it's not. This is simply pain and sadness leaking out because there's too much for it to all stay inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment