September 3, 2011

Keeping Things In

To make up for posting some art that I don't like on Thursday, I'm going to post some that I like today. The second one is one of my favorites - it's one of the few times a drawing has come out like I had pictured it beforehand.




Cave
 
This drawing represents the cave where I keep all of the shame and humiliation stored away. I keep it hidden deep inside so that no one can see it. There's so much humiliation and disgust that it's dripping from the ceiling.

                                                                                                                                                                                 




Pressure
   
This is the pressure that builds up inside of me from keeping everything in. All of the feelings grow and grow until there's too much pressure and the walls start to break and everything starts to fly out and creates an overwhelming whirlwind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment