September 7, 2011

Up for Interpretation

I kind of started branching out on the style of my drawings so the following two are a little more bold and controlled looking than what I had been doing before. They are also mostly up for your own interpretation - even to me they represent many different things. 


July 2011


Shattered
  
While drawing this I was mainly attempting to create lightening-bolt cracks coming out from a bunch of ugly emotions and disgusting feelings and how everything can shatter from that. But I'm not really sure what it ended up being and I think I like it better not being able to explain it.
                                                                                                                                                                                 


July 7, 2011



A Punch in the Stomach

I swear that all I was trying to draw here was the sense of being punched in the stomach as a visceral reaction to having intrusive memories... however there are some very obvious sexual "undertones" going on, but I'm just going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment