September 10, 2011

Happy Art!

Another parent influenced piece of art... This time it was my dad's suggestion to draw a good memory instead of all of the dark stuff I usually do. So I believe (though I'm not entirely sure) that this drawing is their favorite. However, it's actually a lot harder for me to draw something that expresses joy rather than painful feelings, so this is the only drawing so far that I have like that.


July 16, 2011


Happiness on the Cape

Some of the best memories of my childhood that I have are from being on vacation with my family. I would get incredibly excited for vacations because 1) it was a VACATION! and 2) for me, it meant being safe for a while. So being at the beach with my parents and brother are my favorite and most vividly happy childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment