September 5, 2011

A Little Bit of Chaos

July 4, 2011


Temporary Release

I scribbled this picture out when I was feeling frustrated. You can see some anger in red underneath. But then I covered it all up and hid it under black scribbles since anger makes me feel uncomfortable.
                                                                                                                                                                                 


Windy Seas

July 4, 2011
 I didn't like this picture that much when I first drew it, but it's grown on me a little bit since then. I was trying to draw the sea in strong winds since I had just gone on a trip where I experienced that on a boat. I feel like it also represents the chaos of emotions that I was feeling on that trip and how strongly those feelings are whipped around inside of me and how they make me feel like I don't have much control over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment