January 26, 2012

Scary: Part 2

Continuing on from my last post, the next thing I drew was when I knew I was in trouble.


January 21, 2012



Suicidal Waterfall

When I start drawing green like that I know it's a bad sign. Those are suicidal colors to me. In this case they represent how I was trying to drown out some of the pain with alcohol, which is never ever ever a good idea for me. I was totally reminded of the drawing, Drowning, from this post, so when I was drawing it I knew I was in a bad place.
                                                                                           




                    


January 21, 2012




Fake Happy

I drew this one while laughing a little maniacally. I was drawing how fake happy I have to pretend to be sometimes. I was just scribbling at this point, bending the paper and adding as many gaudy bright colors as I could.
                                              
                                      





                                    


Overwhelming Feelings

January 21, 2012
After drawing the fake happiness I had to draw how I really felt inside. This is also just scribbles but with all of the colors that I was feeling inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment