October 24, 2011

Worth(less)

This post may be triggering for some people - please be careful reading it as there is mention of self-injury as well as strong language.

There are thoughts that poison me. I was trying to draw a picture and it wasn't turning out anything like I wanted it to. I was angry. I scribbled words of hate towards myself all over it. Logically I know that they aren't true but these are the irrational thoughts in my head that drive my self-injury.


September 24, 2011
  Cut

The green swirls represent despair. The red line through the middle is self-injury. It was hard to see the words so I shone a light behind the drawing when I scanned it. Again, please don't read below if you think you may be triggered by it as it contains strong language.
                                                                                                                                 

The words are:

"Failure. You can't do anything right."

"You are disgusting. Everybody HATES you. You are completely worthless. Who the fuck do you think you are? You don't deserve anything good. Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut."

"Worthless."

"What the fuck is the point?"

"Disgusting."

"Disgusting little bitch."

"This is too hard. You aren't strong enough to fight it. Give up give up give up give up."

"Cut Cut Cut."

"Whore. Idiot. Cut cut cut cut."

"Everyone hates you. They can't stand you."

No comments:

Post a Comment