February 4, 2012

Protection

Armor

January 20, 2012
I drew this right before I had the really hard night from a few weekends ago. I felt really vulnerable and like my armor was falling apart. So I drew my armor as really beat up and cracking under the pressure of all of my emotions. I'm already wounded under the armor and that was starting to bleed out. Basically it shows how I felt like I was crumbling and couldn't handle everything that was going on. I've healed up a little and rebuilt my armor again. I've been doing healthy things for myself and trying to be nice to myself. I finally have a new therapist, who I haven't met yet, but the fact that I have one is helping me feel a little less vulnerable. So I'm generally feeling more positive again, which is a big relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment