February 12, 2012

Uninspired

Apologies for not posting in a while. I haven't been very inspired to draw since my "Scary" series. I'm starting up again but, before I post some of my new stuff, I'm going to show you how uninspired I was. My dad wanted me to draw something positive so he gave me a "homework assignment" to draw something that represented emergence. I drew something that looks like it came out of a sci-fi movie...


January 28, 2012
Worm Thing

I'm pretty embarrassed to even post this. But it's all I have scanned into my computer right now. As you can see - it looks like a weird ugly worm in a puddle of gunk. It was supposed to be some sort of wing emerging from a pool of darkness. But I wasn't really feeling the theme so it didn't turn out anything like I intended it to... obviously...

No comments:

Post a Comment