November 17, 2011

Words

I'm exhausted but hopefully this wont come out too garbled. I'm going to post two pictures I drew from before my hospitalization. Both of them incorporate words into the art. It seemed like drawing just my feelings wasn't enough so I added in words that I felt expressed them as well. The drawings are more graphic than normal and the words that go with them scare me. They disturb me and I don't really like looking at them, but here they are anyways...

I Don't Understand

October 3, 2011
The words say: 'I don't understand', 'I'm scared', 'Why?', 'Go away' and 'Please stop'. The drawings are exactly what I didn't understand when I was a kid. I didn't understand why I had to touch those things and why they brought me so much pain. I don't understand why it had to happen and why it still happens in my head and won't go away. The little girl inside of me is scared and I'm scared too.

I Don't Want To Do This Anymore

October 3, 2011
This drawing is expressing the sadness and the pain that I feel about what I'm going through. This is a graphic drawing of the physical pain I dealt with as a child at the bottom and the emotional pain I dealt with at the top. The words are how I felt as a child and how I feel now. I don't want to do this anymore. But I have to. I have to keep dealing with the pain in order to get through it. It hurts so much but I have to push through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment