November 19, 2011

Skills

Structure is one of those skills that is so necessary for people with PTSD and depression and yet it's one of the hardest things to do because of the nature of the disorders. I hate structuring. I have this anger at the disorders for making me change my life and for making me work harder and that makes me want to rebel against what helps me. And on top of that I sometimes just don't feel that I deserve to feel better so I don't feel motivated to do anything that might help me. It's a really bad mix.


October 15, 2011



Structure

I represented structure with the colorful boxes at the top that are hanging over all of the negative feelings. I was feeling angry with structuring at the time so I was trying to represent how hard it is for those boxes to cover everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment