August 28, 2011

Starting to Let it Out

Painful Emptiness

This represents a black hill of pain in some big empty nothingness. It's that dead feeling that I get when there's too much pain. The pain is just an immovable part of a bleak landscape. However, there is a little purple in there if you look close enough, which might represent a little bit of hope.


 
 
 

Raining Chaos

Another one I drew when I was feeling completely overwhelmed. All of the feelings are just spiraling together and raining down out of a cloud of despair on top of me.
                                                                                                                                                                                 

 
 
 
 
Stabbed

This is the humiliation I feel when I'm remembering things that happened. I'm in the corner in a pile of shame and disgust and the red and black spikes are the memories attacking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment