August 3, 2012

Vacation!!

I have not forgotten about this blog - I am currently on vacation. Relaxing at the beach, eating delicious food and getting awkward sunburns is exactly what I needed right now. My family has always gone to the same town for summer vacations since I was little and so it has tons of good memories attached to it. I am trying to take a vacation both from work and from all this PTSD crap and it's actually working so I'm pretty happy about that.

I'm posting a drawing that I did a couple weeks ago just for fun. I wanted to use something different than my usual pastels and decided to just doodle with markers. I was going to fill the whole page with color but it turned out to be incredibly time consuming. And then it was really hard to cover most of a piece of paper with black marker. Crayola markers do not last long at all - I used a brand new black Crayola marker and it couldn't even finish off this drawing! But anyway, there's nothing to this drawing other than relaxing and doodling with as many colors as I could.


Stained Glass

July 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment