April 15, 2012

Rape

So because I've been thinking a lot about the abuse recently, my therapist suggested I draw something about the memories. I did a little series of pictures based on general memories and also on specific memories. Because of the subject matter of the pictures, I'm not sure I can do much explaining, but I'll try. This is the first in the series.


April 4, 2012



Three Ways of Pain

This picture is kind of a simple way to show how there are basically three options for points of attack in rape. As usual, I used green and brown for the disgust and shame aspects and red for the pain. I used grey to show the numb feeling I used to protect myself from the horrible feeling of being invaded and having a complete loss of ownership over my own body.

No comments:

Post a Comment